Bamboo Milano Ticinese Studio
Design Studio furnished apartment in a historic building in the city center, ten minutes walk from the cathedral.
Located on Corso di Porta Ticinese, one of the most famous and busy streets of the city of Milan, one step away from the columns of San Lorenzo. Facing the Tram 3 and close to the Missori, Duomo and Sant'Agostino underground lines. Excellent connections with the central station, Cadorna , Malpensa Airport, Linate and Orio al Serio (Bergamo), San Siro stadium and Fiera
We ask that you read the entire ad before booking to avoid misunderstandings.
The apartment is an open space where there is a sleeping area with a double bed, an English Chesterfield armchair in real leather and a 32 "flat screen TV. To leave your clothes there is a wardrobe on the wall and a large chest of drawers.
On the other hand we have the kitchen with a small fridge, kettle, nespresso coffee machine, microwave.
Inside the apartment you will find a kitchenette with all the necessary utensils, next to the kitchen area there is a bathroom consisting of a crystal shower box, sink, toilet and a bidet with hand shower. You will also find ironing board and hairdryer.
As a welcome gift we offer salt, oil, sugar, a coffee pod per person, a bottle of water, two rolls of toilet paper, shampoo and soap.
There will already be sheets, blankets and two towels of different sizes for each guest.
The entire apartment is powered with electricity even the water heater. WiFi is free.
After confirming the booking we will send you an e-mail where you must connect in your customer area to complete the self-check-in with the required data.
The area is famous for its restaurants, shopping and nightlife, served by restaurants, clubs and supermarkets. The apartment also being in the busiest center of the city is inside a courtyard ideal for those seeking tranquility and fun at the same time.
Maximum 2 people
Check in from 15:00 to 00:00
Check out before 10:00 am
* It is mandatory to separate waste (Organic-Plastic-Paper-Glass)
* Before leaving, you must switch off the air conditioning / heating, turn off the lights and close the door firmly.
* It is forbidden to organize parties or meetings
* Entry to the apartment is prohibited and all persons not registered at check-in.
* It is forbidden to make loud noises or disturb the neighborhood, especially between 11pm and 8am
* Smoking is forbidden.
* Guests will be required to complete the check-in form with identity documents / passports to communicate to the authorities as required by Italian law upon check-in.
* It is mandatory to read the manual of the house as you enter the apartment.
- Up to 30 days before check-in, cancellation is free
- Within 30 days you pay the total amount of the reservation